Saturday, March 5, 2011

"Il y eut un soir, il y eut un matin".

Woke up with the sound of rain. Thought of you three: the green hair from the newborn siren, the absence of dictionary from the silent lady and the seafarer. Maybe I should just try again and give it a go. Thought about writing in French. Well I'm having a hell of a hard time on my English at the moment. Since you're not the ones who have to deal with it, I won't keep up with mothertongue. Call it my personal shortcut and rising era of massive slack-attitude. Welcome to the 33+ club.
Somehow today the conversation between Sky and Earth is monodirectional. Seems like only Sky want to be heard, since I am not seeing rain going up.
Rachel, I did go to check on those stars. I could catch a faint glow here and there. But by the time I reached, they were all gone. Got a few bruises looking for them, mainly on the way down.No surprises would say Tom. Right Tom, you're onto something.
Auckland is a surprising city, buzzing with life, possibly equally shared between parks and skyscrapers. Lines of mailboxes. Ships moored on the quays. Walked a good deal with and without a guiding person. The walks were different. Saw the Museum lined up with battle names. Overlooking the harbour. Winding alleyways and surprisingly uneven neighborhoods. Had to go out three times, to end up looking for fire escapes. I did forget what streets where like when they fill with a different crowd of people depending on time and spatial location.
On the pavement somewhere, is written: Love U Long Time. Smack in the middle of the concrete jungle, some sort of bridge and concrete junction. Thought back of that day we went out with Claire and that chalk message. Chalk has definitely more appeal to engrave you love that sinking metallic letters in concrete. But I guess that's just me. Because somehow it washes away, so you have to keep writing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment