Sunday, October 26, 2014

Shape shifting... maybe?

Windy out there. Ain't looking like I'm likely to catch a sunburn.
Perfect.

I'll spend the morning experimenting another blog/website layout using Wordpress.
It's more renovation than innovation, since that's were I started the MnMs blog. Wordpress has a lot to ofer as a web/blogging resource. Even if at this stage I won't be accessing the "full potential". I'm hoping to get a little added functionality, and create an environment with increased interactions. Well, at least from this end :-).

When Rachel left, she gave me some cash and said to use it for me. Well, it tooks me some time, but here we are. I've got myself another, smaller camera. It was time to face it, the other one won over me, so I got revenge by ripping its SD card out. Guess was too complicated for me.
New-click is bloodred  ( I was thinking strawberry, but was told by Mstr Shifu that I dress like Lisbeth Salander - granted I had a white skull t-shirt to meet the new marketing person and freshly blued hair strands...).
So, it's cheery strawberry red. Suits me, getting lost can be worded as "visiting the strawberry fields" in my native language. Just my plan.

If you were visiting the inside of my head right now, that's what you'd see.
A couple of objectives (getting more out of the pages, initiating monthly picture grids, back to experiments???). A really warm warm sun (back-shining you mostly). A few technical problem to solve to get there (guess who will upgrade to snow leopard soon, hey that up to 2011; something I need to solve about USB1.0, 3.0 and speed limits for data transfer. Software failure).

Got a couple of hour to work a little to make it in testing form.
Then.
Then I might ask you guys for feedback.
No point changing to improve my comm strategy if you think it's awful.

So, the -possible- new link is here
neitherskynorearth.wordpress.com

Yours truly,

The Red Cyclop



1 comment:

  1. Data access error...
    More data input required...
    Please wait...
    Retrieving data about Lisbeth Salander...

    ReplyDelete