Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Homework

So....school's assembly selected text from Louie...
La la laaaaaa-aaaaaa

Poeme de Mano
The birthday party's over
And I've got a sleepy head
But I got so many presents
That I can't get near my bed.
They're stacked from porch to parlor
They're jammed up on the stair
They're piled in front of all the doors
I can't get anywhere.

I can't get to the kitchen
And I'm starvin' for some food
I can't get to the closet
So I'm shiverin' in the nude.

I can't get out to go to school
And I can't go to the show
And I can't get to the bathroom
When I really have to go
And it's painfully surprising
To find life's not too pleasant
When you become a prisoner of
Too many presents

0(^_^)0

2 comments:

  1. Bravo les kids, très beaux textes. Une petite mention particulière pour le poème de Mano....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mano m'a dit que le texte n'etait pas de lui mais de Shel qqchose, apparament auteur tres connu, donc je rectifie le tir.
    Le recit des pompiers est ...veridique....
    Sinon tout va bien, les quadrupans sont tous endormis...

    Bises

    ReplyDelete